- Aly McBeal – Brian and I first started watching it because he heard it was about a lawfirm. Needless to say, after the first episode and finding out what the show was really about he was not impressed. I on the otherhand became obsessed and I now love this show! I am obsessively watching, and praying, in hopes of Aly and the other guy (spacing the name right now) end up together!
- Finishing Finals – I hate school and I cannot say how excited I was to finish all my finals – all with A’s and B’s too!
- Mumford and Sons and Citizen Cope – I have been loving Mumford and Sons and Citizen Cope a lot lately – if I’m listening to music, that’s probably what’s playing!
- Health Scares – My mom has been sick for the past month and a half, but this month she got worse and was in the hospital a few times. She is currently getting better, but it is an uphill battle that will take time. This experience has been extremely stressful, worrisome, and has made me even more thankful for everything she’s done for me.
- Rain – I think I might have moved to Seattle this month. It has rained probably 20 out of the 31 days this month, which really sucked. I cannot remember a May that has ever been this cold. This next week is supposed to warm up, and I hope the weatherman is true to their word!
- Finishing Harry Potter – I finally finished the Harry Potter series and I am so sad! I became obsessed with the whole series, and secretly (okay, openly) wish I was a witch. I have no idea if I’ll find another series as good, but if you know of any let me know!