1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
My mom didn’t wear lipstick, but any play makeup I had I would always use.
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I was 18, I bought a L’Oreal lipstick as part of an 80’s halloween costume.
3. Pink or red lipstick?
Pink, I only own a few reds and rarely muster up the courage to wear them.
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
5. And the cheapest?
Wet ‘n Wild, ELF, or NYC lipstick. They’re around $1, I believe.
6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
I’ve only ever worn lipstick on my lips.
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
I don’t own any lipstick other than MAC and drugstores. I really like MAC and Revlon lipsticks. Although I don’t own any, I also always have my eye on YSL and Chanel lipsticks.
I want you to do the tag as well! Either do it in the comments below or in a blog post and post the link below so I can read your answers as well!