Happy Earth day! It is a gorgeous day here today, which has made me even more excited for Earth Day. Earth Day is a special day to promote awareness and appreciate for the Earth! Now we should be making efforts everyday to protect our beautiful planet, but today is a day that we can take those precautions a step further! You can help the Earth, while buying beauty and fashion products from certain eco-friendly brands! If that’s not considered fun for a great cause, then I don’t know what is! I have compiled a list of a few eco-friendly companies that are offering special deals and promotions in honor of Earth Day.
- Kiehls has made a special limited edition skincare line in honor of Earth Day. The line supports Waterkeeper Alliance for clean water and strong communities. 100% of proceeds from sales will go to Waterkeeper where they will provide clinical professional training to nearly 200 Waterkeeper Alliance organizations and develop climate change and post-carbon transition strategies.
- Yes To Carrots is offering 25% off of all skincare items sitewide until this Sunday, April 24th, with code EARTH. Yes To Carrots products include high-quality organic fruits and vegetables with a special mineral elixir derived from the Dead Sea to nourish and hydrate naturally. A portion of all Yes To proceeds has been dedicated to the Yes To Carrots™ Seed Fund, a non-profit, 501(C) 3 organization helping to make a difference in people’s lives through sustainable agriculture.
- Origins is offering to plant one tree for each order of the Planscription anti-aging serum. They are also offering a free full-sized cleanser. You can get this online with any $30 purchase or in stores with no purchase necessary as long as you bring in old cosmetics to recycle!
- Today only both Hautelook and Gilt Groupe are featuring eco-friendly brands!
- The Body Shop is offering Buy 3, Get 2 Free or Buy 2, Get 1 Free! Don’t forget to check out their Eco-Friendly line where their bottles are made of 100% recyclable plastic!
- Juice Beauty specializes in organic skincare that is known for their 100% USDA certified organic juice bases. Other ingredients include aloe vera, honey, botanicals, plant oils, and raw cane sugar from farms that specialize in sustainable and organic farming. These amazing formulations are made without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Lavalana and their partnership with the Nature Conservancy’s “Plant A Billion Trees” initiative will plant one tree for every order placed on Lavalana. They are also going to plant one tree for every Facebook fan they receive until midnight tonight. They promise each product is made with natural, skin-friendly ingredients.
- Stila has two (Plant A Tree & Mother Nature) new special edition Earth Day eye palettes. The palettes have an environmentally friendly refillable compact that can be refilled and reused to support waste reduction and the shadows included are produced locally, reducing gas emissions plus metal eye shadow pans are 100% recyclable.
- Beauty Crazed talks about Josie Maran’s eco-chic products!
- Style Caster shares some fab fashion finds that are eco-friendly!
- Sugar Social features some other additional skincare and beauty products that are also kind to the environment!
- I have saved one of the best articles for the last: Beauty High shares how to find beauty products that truly are natural, and what to watch out for!
How are you celebrating Earth Day? Have you, or will you, take up any of these great offers and product? Any other eco-friendly brands that are not mentioned? Let me know! I want to hear from you!