I have not shopped in Claires since I was old enough to go to the mall alone. Since then, I have avoided it like the plague, figuring they had nothing to offer anyone about the age of 10, except colored studs. However, for this week’s Unexpectedly Chic I decided to hop on their website and check it out. I was completely shocked, but plesantly surprised at the same time. They have some really cute stuff that I think women of all ages can wear. Now I think I would still be too embarrassed to walk into their store at the mall since I never see anyone about 13 inside. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell you cannot order from the website. But in case you have enough balls to walk in there, I think there are some things worth checking out!
- Antique Gold Arrow Wrap Ring – $7.50
- Pink Flower Hinged Cuff – $9.50
- Multi Tone Daisy Linear Earrings – $9.50
- Enamel Flower 2-Finger Ring – $10.50
- Burnished Gold Flower Bib – $12.50
- Blooming Mixed Media Necklace – $14.50
- Bird Cage Necklace – $10.50
There are a tons of other cute choices on their website, I would suggest heading over there and having a look!
What do you think? Chic, or not? Do you still shop at Claires? Does this change any preconceived notions you held about them? Let me know!