I do not have very many beauty favorites this month because I did not really buy anything beauty related at all! I think the only makeup items I bought this month were the new MAC sheen supreme lipsticks and a blush from their Jeanius collection. I mostly bought clothes, and might do a fashion favorite post as well! Anyway, the items that I do have featured this month got lots of loving!
- Peach Blush – I have really been loving peach blushes over the past few months. However, since the first day of spring was this month, I feel that I can really go full swing into peach blushes – and I have! Any peach blush I can get my hands on, I have been wearing almost everyday! Two in particular I have a lot of love for are MAC Peaches and MAC My Highland Honey (LE).
- ELF Hypershine Lipgloss – I have to be honest: I have had these for about 6 months or more (probably more) and have hated them everyday until this month. I didn’t like that they were sheer and I hated the packages even more! This month I finally broke it out and started using it and now I am in love! They are sheer, but not too sheer and have no stickyness what so ever! I think these are perfect for an everyday lipgloss to put on quickly before class.
- ELF Powder Brush – As you can tell, this brush gets a lot of lovin’! It is dirty and the brush has fallen off the pharral (is that the right word?), a common problem with ELF brushes. However, this brush gives me the perfect application to my Nars Sheer Glow.
- Ralph Lauren Romance – This has been my go-to day scent because it is light, fruity, and reminds me of my grandmother. I love this scent so much and have used it every day this month. It is such a perfect spring daytime look!
- Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff Brush – I bought this brush because it is a MAC 217 dupe and I am in love. It has currently been out of stock forever, but once it is back in stock I am ordering another! It is perfect for applying a crease color and blending – I don’t think I can go without this brush ever again!
Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? If so, what are your thoughts on them? What were some of your March favorites? I’d love to know!