This past week I was sick with a sinus infection, and it is still lingering. I did not go anywhere I didn’t have to, so I’ll admit that I was bad. I was very lazy with my skincare routine and was not doing my whole routine thoroughly two times a day, as I usually do. To make things even worse, I went out last night and fell asleep with my makeup on (naughty, I know). I woke up this morning with my face feeling disgusting. I cannot express how good it was to take out all my skincare products and get into the routine again of taking excellent care of my skin. After washing my face I always feel so much better, clean, and refreshed! It’s lovely!
I also plan on doing a skincare post soon, but just for now here are a few products I used today to help myself feeling better and more fresh:
- Cleansed with Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser – I just use this around my nose and chin, where my pores are large because it has microexfoliating beads
- Best Bath Store Acne Soap Bar
- I used Sephora’s Face Complexion Brush to wash my face with the Philosophy cleanser, and then used my fingers the rest of the time.
- Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Toner
- Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer