Spring is full of bold colored makeup. While I am not one to wear any colored makeup (besides the occassional purple), I do love looking at it and thinks it looks gorgeous on others. Don’t worry if you are like me and are more of a neutral-lover because there are plenty of trends that you can try as well! I have gathered some of the top makeup trends that were on the runway and will be seen around all season long!
- Bold Lips – From reds, to oranges, corals, and hot pinks – bright, bold lips were seen at almost every show! Make sure to wear this with your confidence!
- Bright Eye Shadow – Bright eye shadows were seen all over the runway with colors including pink, blue, orange, and peach. Jewel tones, yellow, and purple eyeshadows are some specific hot colors! Don’t be afraid to experiment!
- Glowing skin – Glowing skin often goes with a natural looking face, which never actually goes out of style! Luckily, all of us oily-skinned ladies have this one in the bag, but there are plenty of products that will give you a natural, fresh glowing look!
- Eyeliner – Many artists and designers put an emphasis on eyeliner within the eyes. The winged liner to create a cat-eye was common, but liner can also be a great, more subtle way to try a bold color!
- Smoky Eyes – If you aren’t comfortable with such bright eyeshadow colors, then the smoky eyeshadow look may be for you! As you can tell, with such a range of eyeshadow colors, whatever looks best and works for you will always be in style!
- Metallics – Silver, gold, and bronzed metallic colors can be the perfect accent to a more nude and natural look. They will be big this season and can look great on all skin tones!
What did you think? Will you be trying any trends? What ones will you be passing on? Are you more likely to experiment with makeup trends over the hair, nail, or fashion trends? Any trends I missed? Let me know!