- NYC Blushable Cream Stick in Mauvin’ Uptown
farthest on the right
- Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy (LE) Palette
- ECO tools eye brush: shader and blending brush
- NYC Individual Eyes Custom Eye Palette for Brown Eyes in Union Square
- ELF Brownstone eyeshadow quad
- ELF Luxe eyeshadow quad
- ELF Hazy Hazel eyeshadow quad
- ELF Shimmmer Eye Liner in Precious Pink
- ELF shimmer eyeliner in Blissful Blush
- Coastal Scents Fall Festival palette
All images from google images.
I was really happy with most of the products in this last section. I was the most shocked with the ELF eyeshadow quads. Not necessarily with the quality (which isn’t too bad), but I was surprised at the looks that I could create using just the quad. It turned out really nice and worked great! So far, I did not love the Ecotools as much as I had been hoping too. The quality is great, with the brushes being incredibly soft. However, I thought the shader was too long and thin (not dense enough) and the blending brush was quite large for my eyes
I am so glad to be done with this challenge! It did take me more than 30 days because I did not wear makeup everyday. This helped me to realize the ridiculous amount of make up I do actually have (particularly eyeshadow). I can’t wait to start regularly using some of the great eye looks I found through this challenge!